Monday, April 05, 2010

Wonder Con visit. San francisco.

I made my way down to SF on saturday to visit wonder-con, the annual convention populated by a surprisingly diverse crowd of occupants and fringe art, video game, science fiction, & comic book nerddom enthusiasts. It was pretty damn awesome! I was intirely too distracted and overwhelmed to take enough pictures. Still getting used to this whole blogging thing, hope you enjoy!
On my way to the moscone convention center I saw this awesome paste up on a light pole. I don't know who did it but its simply amazing looking and I had to put this on here!


It was extremely crowded, shoulder to shoulder in some of the isles.

I geeked out when I saw lou ferrigno. You gotta freak out over the hulk himself!


Also saw Peter Mayhew of Chewbacca fame. That was also pretty surreal. Long live Chewy.

There you have it! Like I said I was distracted, there was a lot more to be seen! Including Alex pardee's booth, skinner, and another sacto-hometown hero, Ben walker... 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Always see that dude too, and remembered you posted this. Here's your guy. http://hughleeman.com/